Dining room love with a casual style

My dining room, er, nook in my living room, is really in a sorry state so I'm hoping some of these images get my butt in gear and give me some ideas for sprucing up the space!


Gorgeous table - and right by a cozy fire!


3 above via Maison Interior

So pretty.  I'm considering a round table for our space.  Even though round tables aren't the best use of space (ie: not great for tight spaces), I feel like they are more intimate.

via Anthology

Love the modern pendant hanging from the medallion.
via Bolig Magasinet

via Heart Home Magazine

via Me and Alice
You have read this article casual dining room / country kitchen / dining rooms / mid-century modern / modern retro / tablescapes / white interiors with the title Dining room love with a casual style. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/01/dining-room-love-with-casual-style.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Dining room love with a casual style"