Friday I Spy Wishlist - All about summer

I might have gone a little overboard with this Friday's wishlist, but something about changing seasons (it's supposed to hit 90 in MD this weekend!) makes me want a new sundress or a bright accessory for my home.





hmm...which bag do I like best..?


must have this cute little dress


this shirt is so chic and breezy looking..

Some goodies for my home..


Anything by Laura Ashley says springtime.
pastel towels

mmm...fruit infused water
what a super chic way to picnic or pack your lunch

Like anything you see? Me too...it's all on sale at ideeli...
You have read this article designer discounts / Laura Ashley / picnic / spring decorating / spring fashion / summer fashion / sundress with the title Friday I Spy Wishlist - All about summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-i-spy-wishlist-all-about-summer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday I Spy Wishlist - All about summer"

Post a Comment