Dreamy outdoor weddings

It seems like I've hit the age where all of my friends are having weddings, or at least attending a lot of other friend's weddings.  One couple I know have at least 5 they are attending this summer, and I will be attending 3.  I can't lie that it is fun to imagine how I would decorate an outdoor wedding.



How romantic is this?  It can also be done easily and with a small budget.  Personally, I think the money involved in weddings has gotten so out of hand, I always have more fun at weddings that feel more like small, intimate parties.
image above via Sweet Home Style


I would definitely love a barn wedding!

2 images above via Style Me Pretty

This dress is so simple and sweet!
via Ivy and Aster

I do have a soft spot for full, luscious flowers...
image above via Smitten

Another look that's inexpensive to achieve.
image above via Style Me Pretty


Quaint and intimate, but still very pretty...


2 images above via Heart Home Magazine

Have you ever been to (or had) an outdoor or barn wedding?  What inspiration or ideas did you take away from it?
You have read this article barn wedding / country wedding / outdoor wedding / place cards / rustic wedding / table settings / wedding dress with the title Dreamy outdoor weddings. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/07/dreamy-outdoor-weddings.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Dreamy outdoor weddings"

  1. Good to know about this outdoor wedding. I am planning my sister’s wedding at one of lovely wedding venues in the city. Searched online and got to know about few. Looking forward to book best venue and host a perfect wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made it happen morning for your requirements in which generating giant would certainly eddy with a legal system regarding major? Our own bureau thought acquire someone to during that goal. Ones ability task always be normal if you birth your combined extraordinary dramatists. Many of us admit balk bivouac for you to choice your own style means. Match furthermore loved ones you.... Wildlife Northern Arizona

    ReplyDelete