Elegant and sophisticated interiors with a fun modern twist

The lines of this room are clean and classic, but the wallpaper and bright green also make it fresh.

I like symmetry in design as long as the objects used are fun and unstuffy.

The colors in the rooms above and below are so lush...if I lived in a colder climate I would definitely use them.


Acrylic chairs and pops of fuchsia make a traditional dining table fun.

all images via Ivy & Piper
You have read this article acrylic furniture / breakfast nook / dark interiors / elegant / lamps / modern / neon accents / neon furniture / symmetrical / traditional interiors / upholstered headboard with the title Elegant and sophisticated interiors with a fun modern twist. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/07/elegant-and-sophisticated-interiors.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Elegant and sophisticated interiors with a fun modern twist"

  1. My partner and i enjoyed babushka your represents. That is magnificent a big long-winded for me. My partner and i impulsive saved that in the same way My business is hunting compliment in order to style exceptional understands. Range in the magnificent cipher. Wildlife Northern Arizona

    ReplyDelete