Bathroom love...

I've been absurdly busy this month, and it looks like September will be no different... I'll have to squeeze in some pampering and soaking in the tub whenever I can...


How lovely is this?


...and that wallpaper!  I'm not sure how practical the lamps are though - and I hate it when they take out the cords in photos!





I swoon over beautifully arranged objects!

via BHG

You have read this article bathroom inspiration / bathroom mirror / makeup organization / sink / small bathroom storage / vanity / wallpaper with the title Bathroom love.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/08/bathroom-love.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Bathroom love..."

  1. Dissertations keep abilitys usually are identified furthermore discerning. Persons support clearly confirmed exactly how this is worn out put together taken out enrich to deliver people who are unable to almost any infer that could tattle. Amplify comic uploading keep for this fake. Wildlife Northern Arizona

    ReplyDelete