A big personal announcement!

My birthday was September 29th...Best birthday gift ever? I get Chris as a husband. Chris proposed to me on the 21st by driving down to the Outerbanks where I was vacationing with my family, showing up on the beach and writing his proposal in the sand.





Now begins the daunting part - planning! Any words of wisdom you guys can share with me will be GREATLY appreciated!  I have already ordered a wedding planning organizer and a book of budget wedding ideas and tips.  I plan on updating you guys with my ideas and progress here on Decorology.


You have read this article beach proposal / budget wedding ideas / proposal ideas / wedding with the title A big personal announcement!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-big-personal-announcement.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A big personal announcement!"

Post a Comment