Interior Designer Lori Pepe - Lunché : Relaxed and Beautiful

The portfolio of Berkeley, CA interior designer Lori Pepe - Lunché evokes several adjectives: relaxed, unstuffy, warm, welcoming, and refreshing. All very good things. Here are a few of my favorite rooms by Lori.
White bedding...I think white bedding is my favorite.  I have lots of printed linens, but I always think my bedroom looks prettiest when my bed is done in all whites...


I adore this bathroom.  The cool slick marble contrasting with the branch sconces and decor is glamorous, but not too overt.



The small Berkeley kitchen below is full of cool storage solutions


How cool are those utensil holders?  I've never seen anything like them before.


Check out Lori's fab blog, Design Salon.
You have read this article driftwood decor / interior designer portfolio / kitchen organization / kitchen storage / open shelves / small kitchen ideas / white bathroom with the title Interior Designer Lori Pepe - Lunché : Relaxed and Beautiful. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/10/interior-designer-lori-pepe-lunche.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Interior Designer Lori Pepe - Lunché : Relaxed and Beautiful"

  1. They had upgraded their skills by participating trade exhibitions and workshops related to Designers/Interior Designer and Architect. I would be recommend if you are interested in it then at least one time to move GROHE Designer Alliance.

    ReplyDelete